Whether you are a business owner, thinking of starting your own business, wanting to sell yourself better professionally or seeking a more senior managerial position, what you would probably really like is to MAKE IT MATTER.
In over 25 years of research, consulting and entrepreneurship at INCIDE we have experienced countless cases. Some of them were successes from the start, some of them were failures from the start but some of them looked like failure and became a success thanks to what we like to call Applied Human Intelligence
Download the course PDF description here
At INCIDE we believe that the difference that will endure in time between human intelligence and artificial intelligence is not in simply processing information but in leveraging information to create opportunities that matter. The Incisive Decisions (INCIDE) taken based upon these opportunities will make them matter in your life and business
An Opportunity can be a product, a service or even a job and an apparently minor modification in ‘how-you-do-things’ will radically change the outcome. There were many Mp3 players before the iPod but none of them had reached the same success, why?
The circus business was basically dead but then Cirque du Soleil made it big. They changed the way ‘they-do-things’ in that industry and managed to raise the ticket price almost 10 times above other circuses. Did they re-invent the wheel ?
3 Modules in total that can also be taken singularly.
Commitment for the whole of the 3 modules: From Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon
Who is it for:
Entrepreneurs, Managers, Students, Marketing Managers and Consultants. Humans who want to Make It Matter professionally.
Some highlights of the content of this 2-day Masterclass in London:
– How to overcome the fear of failure and uncertainty in established business and starting-up
– Setting the expectation right and over delivery to create loyal customers. The 70%-120% rule
– Online implications and technical complexity that are often costly mistakes when a new web project is developing
– Content for inbound marketing and outbound marketing, how are they different and how to do it right
– Crowd Funding and the Wow Factor
– Doing business abroad and/or internationally: Cultural elements Online vs Offline, real cases, success stories and common mistakes
– Tools explained: WordPress, Mailchimp, Trello, Hootsuite, Remote work platforms
– Techniques explained: Visual Project Management, Agile techniques, Remote Work outsourcing.
Saturday 9:00 Introduction
Saturday 9:30 Start (Module 1)
Saturday 12:35 Lunch Break – Networking
Saturday 13:45 Start (Module 2)
Saturday 15:20 Core (Module 2)
Saturday 16:35 Q&A session
Saturday 17:00 Assignment Challenge*
Sunday 9:45 Start (Module 3)
Sunday 12:35 Lunch Break – Networking
Sunday 14:00 Core (Module 3)
Sunday 14:45 Q&A Session
Sunday 15:00 (Take home materials)